Full news is here.

It's 1 year ago when we opened up Bear-Pics and here's the article to prove it*~ ok so we actually opened up on March 31st, 2010 and today is March 30th 2011 but we had to post this article today so U guys can get gift we're giving away. Yes, it's our birthday and we're giving away the gift.

We are giving away 365 credits which is worth $3.65 (365 signifying the amount of days in a year). Now if U haven't joined Bear-Pics*well this is the time to do it: create a username, a password, add an email and put in this:

Coupon Code - 31MARCH2011

Once U do all that, U will start Ur Bear-Pics journey with 365 credits instead of 20 credits. Now that's a pretty neat gift, yes...?

Now to all those who have already created a profile (all 8500+ of U cute Bearish men), all U have to do is email me (Bob) with a little 'Happy Birthday' wish, tell me Ur profile nickname and I will add the 365 credits to what U already have. It's simple as that.

Please do not hesitate as this offer is only good for the day - that is - for March 31st 2011 (well... up until April 1st at whatever time I wake up*that morning and I turn off the coupon code thingie).*