Full news is here.

I have absolutely no clue how anyone can live through such natural*disasters such as Katrina, the Haiti earthquake, and now the 8.9 Japan earthquake.

I woke up at like 5:55AM on Friday, March 11th*since I have to be at work for 7AM, and the first thing I do every morning is turn on the computer, check what new pics have been uploaded at Bear-Pics, then I see whatever email I got, then I go to CNN... in that order... and right at the top of CNN the words read "Earthquake Hits Japan", and I knew, in my gut, that this was one insanely huge earthquake.

The images that have been coming out of Japan have me numb. I don't even know what I'm feeling when I see new images of the earthquake then the tsunami*waves completely engulf farms, towns, lives. And now there's the images of them driving*through towns that have been completely leveled with*people looking for their families. Then to make matters worst,*there's constant news about the nuclear plants. And now they are talking about the weather turning for the worst.

I have no clue how someone who lost everything can find the courage to get up and start the day, but I truly pray for all those who have this incredible challenge in front of them. From one day everything being normal to a 2 minute earthquake to everything they knew completely washed away. Again, my Bear prayers to all those affected by this natural disaster.