This isn't Gay Bear related however it's news I've been hearing about (on and off)*for over 14 years that it kinda needs to be mentioned.

If U play video games then surely U must have heard about Duke Nukem Forever and that it's a game that's been in development since April 1997. This game has underwent so many changes it makes one's head spin, however it got to a point where nobody was believing 3D Realms anymore that they in fact were making the game.

Again, if U are a gamer, U might remember or even played its predecessor*Duke Nukem 3D which came out in 1996. I remember playing it and going 'wow, great graphics...' and lol'ed at the funny stuff until Quake from id Software came out the same year and well... Quake had me failing my Masters in Anthropology since I played it so much... sad but true.

So I played Quake, Quake II, Quake III and a little of Quake Live, all the while the guys developing Duke Nukem Forever kept putting out release dates only to disappoint the believers.

But I saw this trailer, and they say the game will be out on May 3rd. If so, this game has a 'lot' to live up to, and I just can't fathom how they can make money after developing a game for such an incredible amount of time. However, the trailer looks pretty hot.

PS - I don't play video games anymore. They are too much of a time suck, and I suck at them too much and get pissed off during deathmatchs when guys half my age have 100 times better aim than me. I realize that I was addicted to games and I also think I was addicted to losing since it was pretty much the only kind of outcome that would come out of me deathmatching with someone in Quake. As for WOW or games like that, I don't even bother looking at them as I can only imagine my life in front of a computer 24/7 as I try to get them experience points to be that 1000 level druid/paladin/elf/half-human/fighter/cleric/mage/troll with the cool rings that do +12 damage.

More ...