Good news from ALL BEAR: "To celebrate our first year of publishing we bring you the best of ALL BEAR 2010 (photo). This is a packed 208 page, ad free special. Includes a new feature telling you how it all began, including that show all pic of sub-editor Matt. This is a great introduction to ALL BEAR for those who have not yet tried it.
This is what one reader said about ALL BEAR’s first year:*'Oftentimes those engaged in activities for the benefit of the community go unappreciated and don't receive the proper recognition. For my part, I can at least be a loyal subscriber to your fantastic publication and I can remember to say thank you from time to time for your efforts, which benefit me greatly. It's nice to have an adult themed magazine that features the type of men to whom I am attracted on many levels. The interviews reveal that these gorgeous hunks are not merely pieces of meat on display, but real human beings facing real problems and challenges. Some current publications are eschewing the classic Bearish physique as an ideal and instead are focusing on muscle Bears and others who are considered fit and trim. More power to them but that's not what works for me. And other publications are evolving into lifestyle magazines, which are fine and dandy, but again, not what I am looking for. All Bear is and continues to be a publication about men, for men, by men and those men are Bears!

The Bear community grew out of a need for acceptance and it has until recently embraced diversity. All Bear magazine is true to the traditions upon which our community is based. We should never devalue or ignore someone just because he doesn't have the look of Dionysus. For me anyway, a husky, hirsute guy with some extra pounds in all the right places is a tremendous turn on. These days more than ever, your publication provides a unifying force for our community. No one never needs to feel left out or unworthy and your magazine conveys that message in so many ways. Let's hope the other major players take a lesson from All Bear on how to be there for our community. What you do means a lot to me and to many others. Thank you so much. So keep up the good work and may the New Year see All Bear increase in circulation and status in our community'".

ALL BEAR is an online downloadable magazine in PDF format which you can purchase from the ALL Bear shop for only Only

More ...