Ok, this is my first contribution to this forum:

Limp Wrist is an all-gay hardcore punk band featuring members of Los Crudos, Hail Mary, Devoid of Faith, and Kill the Man Who Questions.
Referring to their style of hardcore punk music, the band declared in Frontiers newsmagazine, "We put the ‘core’ back in Queercore". Their first recording was the self released demo Don't Knock It Till You Try It. This was followed by a single called "What’s Up With The Kids" and then the self-titled LP Limp Wrist. However, since band members lived in different states maintaining the group became difficult. After an interlude they resumed touring in 2004 and released a new CD, Complete DiscographyGary Floyd of The Dicks, Randy TurnerBig Boys and Joshua Plague of Mukilteo Fairies and Behead the Prophet, No Lord Shall Live, providing a historical context for Limp Wrist. the same year. The song "Ode" from this recording pays tribute to pioneering gay hardcore musicians of
The band’s best known song was "I Love Hardcore Boys, I Love Boys Hardcore", which received much attention from fans and press alike. Lead singer Martin Sorrondeguy appears in Queercore: A Punk-u-mentary by Scott Treleaven and addresses the issue implicit in these song titles.
In 2002, Maximum RockNRoll featured Martin Sorrondeguy in its "QueerPunk" issue, in discussion with Gary Fembot and Iraya Robles of Sta-Prest, and Aaron Detroit of The Little Deaths.
In 2004 Sorrondeguy released his own documentary film, Beyond The Screams: A U.S. Latino Hardcore Punk Documentary. He had begun the film while still a member of his former band Los Crudos.
In 2006, Limp Wrist released the split label 7", "Want Us Dead" on Cheap Art/Lengua Armada